Whether it’s mosquitoes flying around overhead or ants attacking your ankles, pests are active all year long in Georgia thanks to our warm summers and mild winters. If you’re looking for the best way to protect your property, look no further than our pest control in Marietta. We offer both reactive and proactive treatments, giving you relief from existing pests while preventing future problems.
When you trust us for outdoor pest control in Marietta, we will:
- Search your property for places where pests are hiding and breeding.
- Create a custom treatment plan based on the type of pests present and where they’re located.
- Treat your lawn as well as your home’s exterior to prevent pests from traveling inside.
- Schedule quarterly treatments to keep your property protected for the long haul.
- Back all of our services with our satisfaction guarantee, which includes free re-treatments!